Following the stricter measures announced yesterday, the following adjustments:
- New door policy; the door is locked for your and our safety, please ring the bell and you will be let in.
- A maximum of 1 client per household is allowed in the clinic. Escorts or drivers need to wait outside.
- Put on your mask before entering the clinic.
- Disinfect hand after entry
- Home visits are no longer possible.
- Collection of food and medication is only possible after ordering by telephone
- Please ask health questions or advice by telephone or e-mail
- Non-urgent appointments can be rescheduled by the staff, you will be informed by telephone, if unsuccessful we will send an e-mail.
We are very happy that our clinic is allowed to remain open. Through these measures, which we will strictly adhere to, we hope to remain open so that we can continue to care for your beloved pet.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation!